Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Act 1, Scene 1

We'll be releasing a demo of world 1 in by the end of the week, so I wanted to do at least the intro cut-scene done first.

I've changed the story a bit from what I had originally envisioned. Originally it was going to be this big story where Silhouette (Shadow Jones' girlfriend for those new to the blog) gets possessed along with all of the other creatures, so Jones chases after her and spends the whole game trying to snap her out of it - fighting the bosses whenever they got in his way.

 I made this cut-scene as a stand-in for the first demo, but I think I'm going to go with it. The first story is big and kinda cool, but at the end of the day it's a generic "save the princess" story.

Plus this one's funnier


...and people don't have to tap through 20 panels of story to get to the game.

We'll see where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment